Codenia Technologies LLP is looking for Drupal Developer.
Roles and Responsibilities
1. Advanced site-building experience including deep familiarity with Drupal modules such as
Views, Feeds, Panels, Configuration Manager, and Multilingual capabilities.
2. Proven experience in creating custom Drupal Themes and Modules.
4. Identify areas for improvement in the front end stack and provide solutions.
5. Experience in Multisite Configuration and Maintenance.Implemented views, taxonomies, blocks, custom content types, regions, panels, features, and
6. Worked in Installation, Upgradation, Troubleshooting.
7. Migrated website from AEM (Adobe Experience Manager) to Drupal 9.
8. Migrated Users from AEM to Drupal using CSV format.
9. Created sub theme based on Drupal core theme Bootstrap.
10. Added plugins to CKeditors module.
11. Error handling and Maintenance of website.
12. Create support documentation and provide knowledge transfer to the application support
13. Working on Agile Methodology.
14. Responsible for developing, coding, installing and maintaining software system.
B Tech/BE in Computer Science/BCA/MCA
Proficient in Drupal Development on Drupal 9, including custom module development and
Drupal Decoupled with Reactjs and other frontend JS with good knowledge of jQuery and
CSS with designing and developing responsive websites.
Good Communication Skills and should be able to speak with and understand requirements
with international clients.
Through understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle, Git and working experience in
Node, Angular and working experience on any other framework or CMS like WordPress, Zend,
Laravel, Cake expertise to be considered as add on (not a mandate).
Handling International clients will be considered as added advantage.
High level knowledge of PHP and the drupal framework.
Knowedge of front end languages such as HTML and CSS.
Knowedege of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
Interpersonal skills such as communication and collaboration.