SEO & Digital Marketing Executive
Remote - Full-Time
Responsible for improving a company’s organic search results. Creates and launches SEO campaigns, identifies areas of improvement, runs PPC campaigns, and attempts to improve the site’s rankings in major search engines.
- Conducting keyword research and selection for pay-per-click campaigns and SEO projects.
- Studying the Market trend and analysing websites for the product and service campaign
- Monitoring the SEO results on an on-going basis, and suggesting the required changes to achieve the high ranking of the project / campaigns.
- Ensuring the higher ROI for each campaign / project
- Data modelling to maximise the effectiveness of PPC campaigns.
- Create Online marketing campaigns
- Manage Newsletters to create constant engagement
- Promotional activities
- Writing and proofreading creative copy
- Maintaining websites and looking at data analytics
- Monitoring performance
- Managing campaigns on social media.
- You have at least 1 years experience in SEO & managing pay-per-click (PPC) campaigns on Google.
- Having experience on other platforms like Bing, Facebook, Youtube, LinkedIn, Twitter etc will be a plus.
- You have developed campaign strategies, not just campaigns.
- You have experience in big-budget lead-gen campaigns for brands or for e-commerce.
- You have achieved mastery over campaign setup and tools like keywords planner and display planner.
- You have worked on campaign optimisation, keywords analysis, platform analysis, reporting and account audits.
- You have analysed performance through attribution tools, such as Google Analytics
- You are a self-starter and deliver work of high standard.
- You are adaptable and thrive in changing environments
- You have strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data.
Demonstrate your initiative, intuition and results from whatever you've been working on in the past. Tell us what makes you tick. Show us what you've been up to and we will do the same!